Press Releases & Articles
EHR Meaningful Use 2014 - Stage 2 Compliant Version Released
July 24, 2014
It gives us great pleasure to announce that SequelMed EHR Meaningful use 2014 (Stage 2) compliant version has been released. Many of you already know that SequelMed EHR is officially certified for 2014 Stage 2 Meaningful Compliance. SequelMed EHR meets 100% criteria for 2014 Stage 2 meaningful compliance. Sequel can help you in multiple ways so you can make sure that you are on the road to be meaningful Compliant and understand how to use the software and remain meaningful use complaint so you can receive incentive monies and be confident that you are utilizing the available technology best possible way for unsurpassed patient care.
- Sequel has provided easy documentation for Meaningful use related functionality in SequelMed EHR.
- Sequel will provide Free Webinar/s in July & August to enable you to understand Meaningful use related functionality in SequelMed EHR.
- Sequel can provide you live online training on how to use SequelMed EHR to be meaningful use compliant
- In case you need more, we can even arrange on-site training for meaningful use compliance.
- Additional services can also be provided which include:
- Monitoring of application to ensure Meaningful Use guidelines are being met
- Additional Education pertaining to Meaningful Use
- Bi-weekly phone calls after initial online/onsite training for 3 months
- Eligible providers can go ahead and register themselves with CMS. You can find details of registration process in the attached document (SequelMed EMR Meaningful Use Compliance.pdf)
- Start using SequelMed EHR per meaningful use guidelines.
- Clients who have never attested to CMS meaningful use will need to attest for Stage 1 measures for 2 consecutive years.
SequelMed EMR Application Update:
Your SequelMed EHR application has already been updated.
Here are some timelines from CMS:
- Oct. 1, 2014 Last day for eligible professionals (who are attesting for the first time) to attest to their 90-day reporting period for calendar year 2014 to demonstrate meaningful use for the Medicare EHR incentive program.
- Oct. 3, 2014 Last day for eligible professionals to start their 90 day attestation period (who have attested before) for calendar year 2014 to demonstrate meaningful use for the Medicare EHR incentive program.
- Dec. 31, 2011 Calendar 2014 payment year ends for eligible professionals (who have attested in previous years)
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to let us know through our 24/7 available online support system at http://support.sequelmed.comBack to Press Releases & Articles
Get answers to your questions
Listen to the Customer Success Stories while using Sequelmed
Alternatively, please complete our contact form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Please schedule a live demo and see our products and services in action, as per your availability.