Press Releases & Articles
Cost and Limitations
April 23, 2014
This Complete EHR is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
SequelMed EHR V10 by Sequel Systems Inc. was certified on April 14, 2014. ONC Certificate number is A014E01O4YNMEAR.
Modules Tested: 170.314(a)(1-15); 170.314(b)(1-5, 7); 170.314(c)(1-3); 170.314(d)(1-9); 170.314(e)(1-3); 170.314(f)(1-3); 170.314(g)(2-4)
Clinical Quality Measures tested: CMS050v2; CMS062v2; CMS068v3; CMS124v2; CMS127v2; CMS138v2; CMS156v2; CMS165v2; CMS166v3
Additional software used: Data Motion (for secure messaging)
SequelMed EHR V10 may require the following in terms of fee:
- One time setup fixed fee for Patient Portal which is practice based. Monthly access/support fee for Patient Portal which is a fixed monthly fee on per provider basis. Patient Portal allows patients to see their medical record and exchange secure messages to the provider. Patients can send their clinical summary to outside providers using direct messaging.
- One time Integration fee for data submission to immunization registries and public health registries as well as monthly support fee. This fee is a fixed fee per practice per integration.
- Monthly fee to support online patient service (170.314.e.1). This fee is on yearly basis per practice and is paid by client directly to Data Motion who is the HISP vendor. This is for the ability to have patients send direct messages to providers outside the practice.
- One time integration fee and monthly support for lab interface/s. In most cases this fee is paid to vendor by Lab but there can be cases where Practice needs to pay this fee. This fee is per practice per interface.
- This product has no contractual limitations (no limitations on user’s use of licensed functionality contained within the product). There is no limitation on direct messaging using third party HISP. Client need to use the HISP vendor integrated with, Data Motion in this case.
- This product has no technical and practical limitations if used as specified.
SequelMed EHR V 10Jan14 EHR Modular (Ambulatory)
Holds Certificate No. 01302014-2488-1 Date Certified: 01/30/2014 Effective Date: 2014 Edition
Modules Tested: 170.314(a) (2, 10); (d) (1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9); (f) (1); (g) (3, 4)
No Clinical Quality Measures tested No additional software usedBack to Press Releases & Articles
Get answers to your questions
Listen to the Customer Success Stories while using Sequelmed
Alternatively, please complete our contact form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Please schedule a live demo and see our products and services in action, as per your availability.